Saturday 26 February 2011

Summary #2 - Exciting Additions!

Well my friends, it has kindly been brought to my attention that I missed my dear friend Evan's blog in the process of creating my blog about blogs. My apologies Evan! Also, while stealthily creeping the world wide web (thank you Facebook, for teaching me everything I know) I discovered that KK has a blog too! Jeez Louise, I really have my work cut out for me now. Good thing I just finished skimming over the entire section of my notes on bovine respiratory diseases, and I'm taking a well-deserved break.

Mo-man: His most recent post was about - you guessed it - ice climbing! No, not gear. I was surprised too. Anyways, he went to some place called the Money Wall with Evan and Coleman (don't know him, but does he have a blog? Should I be following that one too?) had his first ascent of the season (possibly ever)! Woooo way to go Morgan! The ice was described as having "fphatness" (f for fat, as in thick and abundant, and ph for phat, as in pretty hawt and tempting).

Evan: Made a really cool (ingenious) modification to his new Petzl Vision (visor for ice climbing helmet, to protect from ice that will inevitably fly at your face). I guess I should restate his disclaimer that "you modify your gear at your own risk!" Remember kiddies, safety tests and warranties are only good for products as purchased. But don't worry about Evan, he's a smart dude. And now he won't have frozen condensation on his visor while ice climbing!

KK: Put a fake blog link on one of her design projects. Now will attempt to start and maintain said blog in real life. Hooray! The XC/DH team she joined this year (which just happens to be Josh's team too) put out their press release.

Fruity: Woke up this morning in a daze. Will attempt to race on a cyclocross bike for 100 km. Good luck Fruity, we love you!

In about an hour and a half, I'll be walking out that door to freedom! And by freedom, I mean going home to eat dinner so I can continue to study.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo...seriously. I have no idea what I did before you came along with your blog of blogs, I just saved myself so much stress and anxiety. OMG.

    ReplyDelete